Waltham Forest Council is very excited to be partnering up with The Google Digital Garage bus tour – The Digital Garage is a place where anyone can come and learn how to harness the power of the internet to grow their business, learn more about the internet, or develop new vocational skills. The Google Garage Bus will be in Walthamstow Town Square, E17 7JN, outside the Library on Friday 22nd February from 10.30am.
Advisers from Google will be on hand to answer all your digital related questions and there will also be a number of workshops you can attend and it’s all FREE see details below:
Drop in Advice Sessions
11:00AM – 16:00PM 1:1 Coaching
In the Google Garage:
- Get Your Business Visible on Google 11:00am
- Build Your Personal Brand Online 12:30pm
- Social Media Strategy 2:00pm
- Introduction to digital marketing 3:00pm
In Walthamstow Library:
- Financing your start-up by Lloyds TSB – 10:00am-12:00pm
- Business health check seminar for existing small businesses – Wendy Jackson – 11:00am-1:00pm
- Waltham Forest Adult Learning Service course information and digital skills tutor 1:00pm-3:00pm
The Google Digital Garage launched in 2015, and they have trained over 300,000 people, and visited over 250 locations across the UK.
For the first time ever, the Google Digital Garage bus will tour boroughs across the London, delivering free training to local communities and its coming to Walthamstow on 22nd February.
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to become more digital savvy! Please visit the Digital Garage website to find out more https://events.withgoogle.com/free-in-person-training-from-google-1/